After a long working week, it is good to have some time to reflect and review some of the highlights on fulfilment best practice – and contemplate how they could help your business to enhances customer experience, strengthen brand loyalty and drive online sales.
Firstly, this week in eCommPoint:
- Ideas about how to communicate product stock availability on the product pages to keep your customers on side.
And highlights from around the web:
- Tweaking and then testing all aspects of your online offer can lead to a significant uplift in conversion as Clarks shoes found recently.
- Heads up! In the UK, Consumer Rights Directive will be replacing the Distance Selling Regulations by June 2014. More to follow.
- Customers are still struggling with the concept of paying for delivery according to the latest IMRG report.
- And on a related note, free shipping is a hot topic for US consumers. Here is how to get started!
- 5 things to think about if you plan to ship internationally.
- Locker banks are a new customer product return option for ASOS customers. The sooner that unwanted items get back from customers, the sooner they can be resold!
- Tips for effectively handling customer feedback and how it can help improve your business processes.
If you know others who might be interested in this topic, then please feel free to share it!