After a long working week, it is good to have some time to reflect and review some of the highlights on fulfilment best practice – and contemplate how they could help your business to enhances customer experience, strengthen brand loyalty and drive online sales.
Firstly, this week in eCommPoint:
- There are a number of different ways to attack the challenge of reducing shipping and delivery costs.
- 5 key considerations for choosing the best packaging for shipping your customer orders.
And highlights from around the web:
- Examples of excellent Product Pages with features that help to drive conversion.
- Email is not dying! They are still a powerful way to interact with and to update your customers. Here is a comparison of email design: the good, the bad and the ugly!
- Here are some tips for how to incorporate social media into your customer services.
- Smaller online merchants are better placed to innovate their e-commerce business
- Too good not to share: user experience survey on checkout highlighting reasons why your customer might abandon checkout. And if you don’t like words, then here’s an infographic !
That’s all folks.
Have a great weekend!
If you found this Weekly Round-up useful, then please feel free to share it. [hupso]